Sukhumwit soi 7 Road, Bangkok, Thailand

Pomodoro Bangkok Reviews

newtampo newtampo
Pomodoro: Italian Restaurant Jul 11, 2010
We found this restaurant on the day that we really wanted to have Italian food for a dinner. We meant to go to the other one but we accidently found it under the BTS.

“Pomodoro” is the name. The place is next to street with the glass wall.

Every time we go to Italian restaurant, we always order Spaghetti Cabonara. Tell you the truth, since I’ve tried it in Thailand, I didn’t find any Cabonara dish that tastes good than the one that cooked by Ale. Yeah, some restaurant they use cream, some add cheese just a few so how it could be tasty? But when we cook by ourselves we can add the full amount.

But Cabonara at Pomodoro is also tasty. The others were good. Pizza is yummy. We ordered about 4 Menus. We’re two people but never order less than three plates :D and I’m fat because of this reason. I love the taste of cheese, that’s why I love Italian food. After finish, we agreed that here’s not bad to recommend my friends to try.

The one I tried is near Sukhumwit 11 but they have the other two branches at the Emporium department store and in Nai Leart Building, near sukhumwit soi 5. Try anyone you’re near!
fried ... sea mussels