Polynesian Hostel Beach Club Honolulu

Polynesian Hostel Beach Club Honolulu Rates and Deals

Polynesian Hostel Beach Club Honolulu Reviews

elga-tromso elga-tro…
Pass-through hostel in Waikiki Oct 22, 2013
Well located hostel, very close to Waikiki Beach. Female room for four was quite big, but without air conditioning, ventilator available instead. Bathroom ensuited, very old, and although was not dirty, it gives that impression. Shower flows very little, so taking a shower is not that quick... Linen were included in price. Towel not included. No breakfast, but coffee and tea available. Wifi didn't work during my 2 days stay, and talking with other guests, seems that wifi was not working for a long time.
nattie_27 nattie_27
Relatively Clean and Quiet Mar 03, 2010
This was my First Hostel Experience. At first I didn't think the place was very clean, but I soon familiarized myself with other hostels in Waikiki and I think as far as Hostels go, this is by far the cleanest and quietest hostel.The Location is relatively convenient. Its not far from the beach and with in walking distance to anything you need, bus stops. The dorms are pretty plain. Bunks and a bathroom. No tables or chairs, but there is a small common area near the office. Day Staff is friendly and helpful, while night Staff not so much. "Quiet hours" start at 10pm I believe. While there is no official curfew, they shut the common area down and ask people to either move to their rooms or out into the streets of Waikiki if they want to continue to be social. For me, this was Ideal as I value my sleep. They offer mats, chairs, toys and surfboards to use at the beach. The common kitchen area was pretty dirty. My one drawback was that they did not have lockers available which ultimately made me switch hostels After two days. They offer small security deposit boxes on a first come first serve basis. I did not want to carry my computer and other valuables and documents with me to the beach and everywhere else so I ended finding another place where I felt my belongings were more secure. Overall, I would probably stay here again if they had a private room available (shared bath but single locking bedroom)so I wouldn't have to worry about my things and schlep them everywhere. I believe my nightly rate was about $23.

Polynesian Hostel Beach Club Honolulu Overview

The Polynesian Hostel Beach Club is located in Hawaii (HI) making it one of the best hotels to stay at while in town. Each guestroom is tastefully appointed with television, shower, separate shower and tub, microwave, kitchenette. Guests can experience the high standards of comfort while staying at this luxury Hawaii (HI) hotel with everything they need right on the site such as 24hr room service, laundry service/dry cleaning, safety deposit boxes, tours. The hotel creates a balance of rich culture and modern convinience to ensure you a memorable stay. Please complete our secure online booking form by entering your period of stay.

Polynesian Hostel Beach Club Amenities

• Garden
  • Beach (Nearby)
  • Water Activities
  • Kayaking
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower