Pollo Regio

318-741-3339

Pollo Regio Bossier City Reviews

montecarlostar montecar…
Authentic Mexican food in Shreveport/Bossier!! Apr 05, 2012
I was driving back from Texas to Ruston and my coworker recommended to stop at Pollo Regio. He said his wife had bought him some pollo from there and that it was pretty good!

I thought it was a good idea, because the city where I am from (Delicias, Chihuahua) is like the chicken capital, we always have roasted chicken for lunch on Sundays, lol, and I wanted to compare.

As soon as we got to the place the smell of roasted chicken told me the taste was going to be good. We saw that all the customers were Mexican haha so that was a good sign that the food was quite authentic! So we ordered a full pollo for only 13 dlls. Then I checked on the salsas bar, and they had all of my favorite salsas! Great!!

I have to say the taste was just as the chicken we have back home. This is the first really authentic Mexican meal I've had since I am back in Louisiana. I am going to hit this restaurant more often! Totally recommended if you are in the area and you want to know what a real Mexican roasted chicken tastes like! :D
Entrance
My roasted pollo!!
ilserita says:
yeah, I'd hope so! :)
montecarlostar says:
Hahaha if you drive by Shreveport, I will probably be showing you around!! ;)
ilserita says:
I'll definitely try it if I drive by one day :)

Check Bossier City Hotel Deals