7 Little Belmont St, Aberdeen, United Kingdom
www.poldinos.co.uk - 01224 647777

Poldino's Aberdeen Reviews

ed89 ed89
Feb 27, 2008
This is a great typical Italian restaurant in the heart of Aberdeen. Based on Little Belmont Street it is no more than 10 minutes walk from the main train and bus station and only 1 minute walk from Union Street.

The restaurant itself is laid out like a traditional Italian restaurant with a large buffet and cakes on display upstairs there is a further dining area. To avoid disappointment you should book in advance is this restaurant is very popular with the people of Aberdeen.

I haven't time to write a full report at the moment (I'm visiting the restaurant again this weekend so maybe my thoughts will change).

Last time I visited my girlfriend had pieces of veal in a cream sauce which came to around £15 for the dish. I had a pasta dish with salmon which came in at the same price roughly. Both meals were very appetising. We also shared a bottle of white wine which cost £20. The only difficulty was corking the bottle which the waiter couldn't seem to do! He got there in the end, eventually!

We never stayed for desert, but visiting again this weekend I will be able to comment further after my mind has been refreshed!

Check Aberdeen Hotel Deals