Pokoje Gościnne "Jurek" Jerzy Barglik

Check Zakopane Hotel Deals

Pokoje Gościnne "Jurek" Jerzy Barglik Zakopane Reviews

vixen2306 vixen2306
Luxury at a small price Apr 20, 2013
There is absolutely nothing bad I can say about the accommodation I chose in Zakopane for our trip to Polish Tatra Mountains.

From the very first moment I phoned to book this accommodation, I had nothing but pleasant experience. The owner was not only very informative, but also very accommodating even when I called just few days before our arrival to change the booking details. He made no issue about it and went even further to help us by placing us in next door rooms with bigger dinning area so we can have our breakfasts together.

When we arrived, Mr Barglik took us to our rooms and showed us all the facilities of the house. Since it was April time, when nights might be still a bit chilly, he offered to put on some heating if we felt cold. He provided us with extra bedding and towels, which are normally not included, without applying any extra charges.

He got even worried about us one evening when we got back quite late without notifying him where we were headed (as unwritten rule, you should always let someone know where you are going if you are exploring the mountains). It was nice, private touch to see a complete stranger looking out for you.

Since you receive your own set of house and room keys, there is no need to wait to be let in.

The rooms are located on Witkiewicza Street which is just a very short walk away from the main pedestrian street in Zakopane - Krupowki. It is also a walkable distance from train station and bus station.

The house has rooms on various floors including the very low ground level floor. Our rooms were located on 2nd floor and had reasonably big balconies with nice views. All rooms have on-suite bathrooms.

I stayed in a spacious double room equipped with a TV, a kettle, a microwave, cutlery and crockery, a wardrobe and a big table we sat at for our breakfasts. We also had access to the fridge located on the 1st floor.

The double bed was in a style of a foldable couch and was very comfortable.

The bathroom was equipped with the shower cabin and decorated tastefully.

Both, the room and the bathroom, were kept clean.

Free wi-fi was provided with strong signal in the house and within the properties' boundaries.

The entire stay was quite exceptional, and I will book my accommodation there next time I visit the mountains.

Highly recommended to anyone who likes a little luxury for a friction of price :) (1 night stay costs 50PLN = £12)
The house
Bedroom
Bedroom
Bathroom
sylviandavid says:
Congratulations on being featured!
monky says:
Congrats on your featured review!:D
yuness says: