Pokhara Hotels

Browse 23 Pokhara, Nepal hotel reviews for 83 Pokhara hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Sarangkot Hotels2.7 km
Damphus Hotels15 km
Ghandruk Hotels23.3 km
Bandipur Hotels54 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Pokhara Hotels and Deals

#1 of 83 hotels in Pokhara
travelwithsuz says: "Just about 10 to 15 minutes walk to the centre of Pokhara is Kantipur Hotel. The..."
$61
#2 of 83 hotels in Pokhara
Florentine says: "Small hotel with a lovely garden and very friendly owners. Probably the best che..."
#3 of 83 hotels in Pokhara
kikomanzoni says: "this excellent guest house, owned by 3 nepali sisters, made me feel like home. t..."
#4 of 83 hotels in Pokhara
yarayarinha7 says: "We stayed at the Penguin guest house in Pokhara for a week. We had stayed at ano..."
#5 of 83 hotels in Pokhara
carefree25us says: "Stayed here for a week, a 20 minute cab ride outside of Pokhara on a corner cli..."
#6 of 83 hotels in Pokhara
NorKayakdtibule says: "I arrived in Pokhara from Dadhing Desi after a long about 7 hours overcrowded ..."
#7 of 83 hotels in Pokhara
wanderingpixie says: "This place made my time in Pokhara an absolute delight. NagendraJim and his fa..."
2.5
$43
#8 of 83 hotels in Pokhara
paddle6climb14 says: "This review is for Hotel Fewa, not Fewa Prince Hotel in Pokhara. I've entered i..."
$69
#9 of 83 hotels in Pokhara
Kathmandu1 says: "I don't know where people stay while they are in Pokhara. But me I have no optio..."
#10 of 83 hotels in Pokhara
gingerbatik says: "This is the best hotel I have so far while in Nepal. The location is right at th..."
#11 of 83 hotels in Pokhara
yarayarinha7 says: "A pleasant and well located hotel, right next to the lake Phewa, but not on the ..."
#12 of 83 hotels in Pokhara
Kathmandu1 says: "I have asked a friend to book me a hotel by vicinity to lakeside walk. He sugges..."
#13 of 83 hotels in Pokhara
siri says: " RoomsWe had two different rooms. The first one was next to the shared bal..."
#14 of 83 hotels in Pokhara
paddle6climb14 says: "This hotel is actually in Sarangkot. It is only a couple minutes from the milit..."
#15 of 83 hotels in Pokhara
tchinaboy says: "We found this place accidentally after a yet again exaggerated Lonely Planet rec..."
#16 of 83 hotels in Pokhara
Biedjee says: "The Travel-Inn has since long been the favourite choice of UN workers and Lonely..."
$25
#17 of 83 hotels in Pokhara
GregGeo says: "Decided after finishing the annapurna circuit, and inevitably ending up in Pokho..."
$56
#18 of 83 hotels in Pokhara
sweettangerine says: "The Meera hotel in Pokhara consist of 2 buildings. The main building, with the r..."
#19 of 83 hotels in Pokhara
RIGAS says: "After the nightmarish experience of the hotel in Kathmandu, our last choice for ..."
#20 of 83 hotels in Pokhara
tchinaboy says: "After finishing the Annapurna Circuit trek I came back to Pokhara for some RR w..."
#21 of 83 hotels in Pokhara
AndyCamperman says: "What can i say.. I was booked here as part of a 'deal'. I read the reviews and ..."
Pokhara