Point Brugge Café

401 Hastings Street, Pittsburgh, PA, USA

Point Brugge Café Pittsburgh Reviews

kayguarnay kayguarn…
Point Brugge Brunch Apr 03, 2011
Went to a wonderful brunch at this neighborhood cafe with my friend today after work!

We got there just at opening time and there was already a line forming around the block. By the time we got to the doorway the medium sized cafe was already full of smiling, chattering customers having Belgian Waffles and Eggs Benedict delights. We left our phone number with the hostess and headed around the block to work up an appetite walking in Frick Park.

We came back from a 20 minute walk just in time to have the perfect, mosaic table by the window open up.

I had the Duck Hash with mushrooms, peppers and potatoes in aioli sauce - delicious!

And my friend tried the special - eggs diavolo - baked eggs and crab - absolutely outstanding!

All of this washed down with a ruby red mimosa and it was an absolute Sunday morning bliss.

I would highly recommend this neighborhood gem, and suggest you come a few minutes earlier than 11am to get a spot, although the service is lightening fast, people do like to stay and chat a while.

Check Pittsburgh Hotel Deals