Podwale (Piwna Kompania)

www.podwale25.pl - 022 635 6314

Podwale (Piwna Kompania) Warsaw Reviews

eggchels eggchels
Good Food Apr 25, 2011
I was recommended this restaurant by a friend.

I have to say I loved it so easy to find and so local loved the entrance with the truck and a little court yard when we went into the doors we heard the local music wish was fab and where warmly greeted in.

The atomsphere was fantastic with live music, the waitress gave us English menus which was such a help to us.

The portions here are just so big but the food is so worth tasty, would recommend the Wiener Schnitzel and the potato salad.

Very good local restaurant with a great price.
The good food and Potato salad to …
tirsomaldonado tirsomal…
Sep 28, 2007
Yesterday a taxi driver recommended to me this restaurant. I don´t usually listen to them but this guy was cool! He told me it was well known by its beer! The food was excellent, I has salmon on the grill, as the rest I did not know what it really was... They waiter spoke English so we had no problems understanding each other! during dinner a live band played typical songs from Poland (well at least this is what I want to believe!) The best...? its price, it only cost me 60 POL which in euros would be like 15 euros... amazing isn´t it? hahah ok.. I will publish some photos I took... No vodka so far! :)
kamja says:
Podwale rules! I don't go there often, but when I have some time we always gather there. Very good. You haven't drink voodka yet? Well, when you will have opportunity try Żołądkowa Gorzka or Żubrówka (second best with apple juice)
Posted on: Sep 30, 2007
ewooce says:
Dont tell me that you are in Poland and will not visit me in Lithiania...!!! It is so close... ;)
Posted on: Sep 29, 2007