Pod Samsonem

22 831 17 88

Pod Samsonem Warsaw Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Pod Samsonem Aug 07, 2009
This restaurant is situated just outside the city wall and on the way from the old city centre toward what they call the new city, which in fact is still a part of an old city centre.

The Jewish restaurant Pod Samsonem is serving traditional polish and Jewish food and they both have fish and meat dished. I had a mixed fish dish as a starter, which was terrific. It was a mix of different salads and salmon. As a main dish I had a very traditional hunters stew; it was a lot of cabbage and meat mixed together served with bread, you can chose potatoes as well, but after my days in Portugal, I was holding back on them.

The interior was cozy but still reminding me of many of a beer-stube in Munich. The walls were white and the lighting dimmed. The place was not crowded inside this evening, but all the tables outside was taken.

The waitress was sweet and smiling and spoke good English and the menu was available in English too.

It was a nice place which I was happy that I tried and the waitress was very sweet a little bit shy.
Inside the restaurant