Plus Prague

Plus Prague Rates and Deals

Plus Prague Reviews

canuck_downunder05 canuck_d…
Not sure it is worth it Nov 27, 2009
We booked this online because if you book it at the hostel it is almost 3 times the price. So 7Euro online is very cheap. It is party hostel although when we were there it was fairly quiet.

Unfortunatly when we got there, the kitchen was underconstruction (not posted online or told to us upon check in) so our grocerices were watsted. The pool was pretty cold. But ok to go in. The sauna was broken and they didn't seem to care too much to fix it.

Rooms were clean. Could not access the Wi-Fi from the room. The location is quite a ways out of the city. I would probably prefer to be in a hostel closer to the city next time.

They offer the New Europe Walking tour which was fun. And if there was more people, their bar, resturant outside the hostel would have been alot of fun!

Good atmosphere and fun hostel, just depends on when you are there and how busy it is! It's a massive hostel and alot of beds! when it's kickin, its probably alot of fun!

Oh and major downside... there are hardly any resturants or food places in the area even though they say there is. We walked for ages and found 3 places... all of which we weren't really fond to eat at. Although there is a bowling alley down the street with food. It was ok and the bowling was fun!
SchpidermaN Schpider…
The best a backpacker can get Sep 08, 2009
Do you know this feeling when you wander around the web and you chose this place to stay in a city that you've never been before, and you find out, unlike always, that this place fucking rocks, on every aspect? This feeling is called "awesomeness", and that's exactly what's this great hostel is all about.

It's located a bit far from the city center, about 15 min tram ride, but that's its ONLY con.

A huge new hostel, and I mean huge in size of a school, with swimming pool, sauna, breakfast, a 2 story bar in a different building, free WiFi in the rooms and all that in the cheapest price in town.

Super comfy beds and pillows, perfectly cleaned bathroom in every room, lockers, beach valley-ball court, and the nicest staff in town.

That was the best hostel that I stayed at so far, and I've been to MANY hostels on my trips over the years.

Nothing bad to say here, despite the fact that I'm too used for bad hostels, and I was deeply surprised here. Awesomely surprised.

Go there, and have the best time. On my daily wanders around Prague, I took a look at some of the other hostels around, and let me tell you, you can't even compare. Plus Prague is THE shit to stay at, and it's within a walking distance to Prague's greatest club, IMO, the Cross Club.
I had to take a pic of this establ…
incha incha
Oct 31, 2007
The rooms are great, staff is really kind, you have sauna and a swimming pool, you can wash clothes, the hostle was build in 2007 i think, it's brand new. I loved it. And it was really cheap, i payed 50€ for 4 nights, breakfast included!! internet access, etc.

From Holesovice train station you can get in only 10 minutes walk.

Related Travel Blogs About Plus Prague

Booking trips and BBQs!
David and I finally laid down plans for our first big trip out of London!  Earlier this week we bought our Amsterdam/Bruges tour tickets!! :x  I'm really excited, because this was definitel…Plus, Prague does not use the Euro so the conversion rate is pretty awesome.  I think it was 30-something…
Prague! shit,its been so long its hard to remember what Ive done, where i have been and who I have met but fuck it here goes. Busabout Pick us up in berlin where funnily i ran into Fae and hannah. …plus prague, at last, the first thing i did was look for a cash point having dropped my bags…
Prague's positive first impression.
Since we have six nights here in Prague, Steve and I didn’t feel the need to dash off to the main attractions this morning. We left the guidebook at home and decided to just take a stroll and get a…Prague. What a BEAUTIFUL city! First thing on the “plus” side: It was so cool this morning. Jeans weather…

Check Plus Rates and Deals