Pleasure of Luxury @ the Kempenski

Check Geneva Hotel Deals

Pleasure of Luxury @ the Kempenski Geneva Reviews

tnj30806 tnj30806
Pleasure of Luxury in Geneva May 21, 2011
I have just returned from my weekend getaway in Geneva. My friend and I stayed at the great quiet lane beside the lake and a short walk from the town center in Geneva at the Grand Hotel Kempinski''. We had a delx double room. Very clean, spacious, quiet & inoffensive. A wonderful marble bathroom, well stocked mini bar. Free wifi access but no lake view though in our room. Very comfortable beds, decent pillows & quality linen. Magnificent breakfast with quality and a large range of food at choice served on the terrace with wonderful view of the lake and the Jet d'eau with the Swiss alps as backdrop. The staff was generally efficient, courteous and were able to meet all our request I highly recomment this hotel. The location is quite ideal which is just about half a mile from the central station right bout on the shore of the lake with a direct view of the Jet d’eau and Mont Blanc. A stone’s throw away from the Old Town, Flower Clock, and the UN. In easy reach of Geneva's many hip restaurants, clubs and luxury boutiques. Plus the hotel offers a card for free land & hassle free cruise transportation in the city and free entrace to museums & some parks.

Check Geneva Hotel Deals