Plaza de Las Tendillas

Cordoba, Spain

Plaza de Las Tendillas Cordoba Reviews

ryrythegr8 ryrytheg…
Nov 15, 2005
If you can find this huge plaza with a statue of a man on a horse you've found the shopping center of Cordoba. From Tendillas, walking towards Victoria Street, you can find Pull and Bear, Zara, Sfera, Bershka super awesome stores with super cute clothes for decent prices. If you are hungry from all that shopping, there is Mama Leone's down this shopping avenue and they have crossiants and bocadillos (sandwiches without lettece and tomato essentially) and Oh La La which is a cute cafe with pretty decent food for good prices. Tendillas is worth taking a picture in my eyes. Not to far from Tendillas, walking the opposite direction of Victoria are some Roman ruins (of a temple). Yep, Cordoba has it all in terms of history,Romans, Moors, and Christains...what in the world.

oh yeah, the head of the statue is rumored to be marble and the rest of it is metal. apparently people cut of the head of the previous statue and replaced it with this one I think after the Spanish Civil War.
Plaza de Las Tendillas
laboheme says:
I agree, great place! My office is in an industrial zone outside of town and any chance I get I park my butt in Plaza de Las Tendillas to chill.
Posted on: Jan 31, 2006