Plaza Hotel Hammersmith London

Plaza Hotel Hammersmith London Rates and Deals

Plaza Hotel Hammersmith London Reviews

loveAntoinette loveAnto…
This should not be called a "Hotel" Mar 12, 2011
I really am not a picky person nor am I complainer so I didn't really mind the lack of God-knows-how-many things in this hotel. It's actually I believe 3 guesthouses (Plaza, Rex, and I forgot the other one) all pretty much right next to each other on the same block. I checked in before 2pm, and I was actually more than grateful after waiting 15 mins to know that my room was ready at 11:30am. I was jetlagged, exhausted, and deprived of sleep, so when the person took me to my room, it looked like heaven initially. I slept for an hour or two, woke up, and after getting some rest, got to see how there is absolutely nothing special about the place. I had a single room, basic with sink and shower stall installed in the room. Just barely there space for my luggage and other stuff. Only TWO electric plugs in the whole room, so I just unplugged the lil 15-inch old-school TV and used it for my stuff. As I looked around, it looked really dirty actually; the wool comforters were stained/dirty, the bedsheets had holes in it, and the carpeted floor looks dusty/dirty although I've seen first hand that they do vacuum the floors haha. The ceiling paint was peeling off yet the colors arent faded. I stayed there for about a week, and did "meet" a mouse who passed from one hole to another in my room. I wasn't the least bit scared being I've been in worst conditions but I was rather surprised. If you're not into mickey mouse paying you a visit, don't come. If you dont mind, it wont bother you the least bit. I literally only used this place for sleeping and showering and changing; oh plus the free breakfast! Beats having to pay up to 5pounds for breakfast elsewhere. English breakfast (without the sausage and bacon) with some cereal, wheat cakes, tea/coffee, orange juice. If you dont care for luxuries, this is enough. If you are going to be hanging out a lot in your room, dont bother being here. Oh and one more thing, while I was there last week, the WiFi only worked in the main Plaza Hotel building; my room was in the Rex Hotel next door where they were doing construction so WiFi was down =o( Had to go hang out at the dining area/living room/reception area when I needed the internet.

Plaza Hotel Hammersmith London Overview

The Plaza Hammersmith is located on the banks of the Thames River. Guests will find that there are many attractions near this London accommodation, including Stamford Bridge. The hotel also offers easy access to O2 Arena, BBC Studios, and more. The Hotel Plaza Hammersmith is located within a short distance of London Heathrow Airport. The airport and other local points of interest are easily accessible via rental car or taxi cab. The city also offers a diverse network of public buses and subways for easy transit throughout London.

All of the guestrooms at the hotel include wireless Internet access. Rooms offer televisions and phones, and refrigerators are available upon request. Private bathrooms are also included in all guestrooms.

Guests will find that there are a wide array of shops and restaurants in the area. The hotel offers an onsite breakfast, as well as a restaurant. There is also a 24 hour reception area on offer for guest convenience.

Plaza Hotel Hammersmith Amenities

• Shops
  • Excursions
  • Photocopier
  • Facsimile
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Towels