Plaza Hotel & Casino

Check Las Vegas Hotel Deals

Plaza Hotel & Casino Las Vegas Reviews

ola3rd ola3rd
Great short stay at Plaza! Apr 14, 2012
Stayed at the Plaza for only 2 nights from April 3rd- 5th as I would be relocating once my friends arrived in Vegas. It was only about 25 bucks/ night; amazinggggg deal I got through hotels.com

Positives:

- Good proximity in downtown

- Away from hustle/ bustle of the Strip

- EXTREMELY AFFORDABLE at only $25 considering how nice the room is

Negatives:

- No fridge in room

- I noticed little cracks on doors/ needs a bit of fixing up

- No pay per view movie option

I would highly recommend this hotel to those seeking a different Vegas experience or those who do not want to stay on the strip. You would be getting amazing value for the low price to pay.
deluxe room
comfy bed
tv
cool painting
zhekau zhekau
Cheap but clean Apr 17, 2012
I just wanted to go to Las Vegas and was searching for very affordable flights and hotels. I flew there with allegiant from Lexington, KY and it cost me 75$ including round-trip shuttle. And on hotels.com I made a reservation in Plaza hotel on 1 Main St. Actually I didn't pay attention to location at the moment of booking. But when I spent about an hour in the shuttle and was the last to get out I was not very happy about that. But finally I arrived, checked in and got a key from my room. Although, they asked for debit or credit card to have 50$ security deposit, I got it back when I came back home. I paid additional money for wi-fi internet, but if you don't need internet just don't pay. I was really excited when I saw my room. It was pretty big, clean and with a king-size bed. I didn't really spend a lot of time in the hotel (maybe 8hours in three days). But honestly, the only thing I didn't like about the hotel is the location. However, if you want to have a very cheap trip to Las Vegas, it is a good choice. The bus stop is in 3 minutes walking and buses usually go every 10-15 minutes. And it takes another 10-20 minutes to reach the strip (if without traffic).
Glynnes says:
Thanks for sharing your review.
Posted on: Apr 21, 2012
hayley499 hayley499
dirty dont go Jan 22, 2011
This hotel is down town has a great location and looks great from the out side however once inside dirty and rooms not the best really need up dating. Bed bugscome with the room. Casino ok pool area not great pool very small. Beds had bed bugs more like hostel than hotel.this hotel should be a one star. The staff arent very helpfull lot of noise in nite as back of hotel is train station so trains running all nite.
msutherland6 msutherl…
Cheap Place Sep 27, 2009
Stayed here for first trip to Las Vegas. Good hotel for the price. Paid about $30 per night which was fantastic as you do not spend much time in your hotel room in Vegas anyways! It was alittle out of the way as the rest of our party was staying directly on the strip, but being in old vegas on freemont was an awesome experience in itself. Lots to do right outside the hotel, lots to see! Room was clean, great sized and good view. The pool is nice, way up on the roof, great views again. We learned rather than using taxis down in Vegas, to use the double decker buses (aka "The Duece") for $5 you have a 24 hour bus pass to anywhere in the city. Bus drivers are friendly and don't take crap from anyone. If you need to know how to get somewhere ask them! They are very helpful. Of course Vegas in itself is a really wicked place and should be experience at least once in a lifetime! We did cirque(show was called zumanity) quite racy but very entertaining. And otherwise you get all your free entertainment just walking up and down the strip!
bkretzer says:

• Salon
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Barber/Beauty Shop
  • Beauty Salon
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Pool Outdoor