Playhouse Theater Cabaret

Rachathewi Station (Skytrain) , Bangkok, Thailand

Playhouse Theater Cabaret Bangkok Reviews

jaccaranda_p jaccaran…
Greatest ladyboy cabaret experience in Bangkok! Nov 05, 2013
Me and my friend wanted to see ladyboy cabaret in Bkk. It's a must! Then I searched for the info about this and found that there're two interesting places: Calypso and Playhouse.

As I found in the TripAdvisor that Playhouse is in the higher range than the first one, we decided to go to Playhouse. We visited there on last 25 Oct. 2013. It's in Asia Hotel, not far from our guesthouse in Khaosan Rd. We went there by bus no. 79 to Asia Hotel. But we get a little bit lost after taking off the bus as the hotel is at the opposite side and we didn't see any sign of the cabaret until we walk into the hotel.

And we're not disappointed. The show is "too good to be true!" The dancers put high spirit in every steps and they are skillful. I cannot explain much as my English is limited. But we were very enjoyed.

After the show, we took the picture with the dancers. At first, we were worried whether our tip was too small. We can gave them only 20-50 baht each while chinese tourists gave them 100 baht! But those dancers were all nice, they didn't get angry with us. :D

A week later, we went to Calypso, at Asiatique, yeah, bigger and more exciting atmosphere, but the show is another thing. Some shows are good, but in overall, it seems like we are seeing models walking on the runway and the dance quality is quite poor. Another thing you must concern is the distance, Asiatique is quite far from everything. You have to use taxi to go there and to return to your room. You may travel by another means of transportation, but I don't think they are really easy and practical.

Don't get confuse between Asia Hotel and Asiatique, they are not the same place and very far from each other.

I hope my review could help some. Have a great vacation to all!
hottest and sexiest tango step

Check Bangkok Hotel Deals