Players Steakhouse

Fantasy Springs Resort Casino 84-245 Indio Springs Pkwy. Indio, Indio, CA, USA… - (760) 342-5000 ext. 84919
Players Steakhouse - Filet mignon with roasted garlic garnish...yummy!
Players Steakhouse - Seafood chowder
Players Steakhouse - Special of the day...chicken & shrimp
Players Steakhouse - The porterhouse steak...basically a T-bone steak with the tenderloin section attached
Players Steakhouse - Dad's birthday cake

Players Steakhouse Indio Reviews

Really Good Steak at Players Steakhouse Aug 31, 2008
Players Steakhouse is discretely tucked away in the corner of Fantasy Springs Casino. I made reservations for a party of 5 just an hour earlier and the restaurant was able to accommodate us.

As you walk in through the foyer, part of Players Bar with polished wooden floors, we were suddenly whisked away from the bright, neon, and gaudy lights of the casino into the softly lit, dark carpeted main dining room. The entire restaurant is furnished with plush, dark leather upholstered chairs and booths. Wooden accents and cabinetry and colorful glass vases decorate the walls.

Upon our seating, our server immediately delivered a bread bucket...literally a bucket with crisp cracker bread, baguette slices, and focaccia. Alongside the bread bucket was a butter plate with tomato butter, regular butter, and red pepper butter. The bread and flavored butter were yummy!

You can't go to a steakhouse and not order steak...but that what my mom did...she ordered the daily special of chicken and shrimp with seafood chowder to start. My brother and his fiancee shared the caesar salad to start and shared the porterhouse steak with side of fries. My dad and I ordered the filet mignon with side of mashed potatoes and gravy and aparagus with hollandaise sauce, respectively.

My mom's seafood chowder was delicious and was really chock full of seafood! My filet mignon was cooked to just barely medium rare perfection...still red and bloody on the inside! The meat was so tender and juicy...and when eaten with the roasted was heaven! Even after eating all the bread, I still managed to finish my filet! :) My asparagus side dish was so-so...unfortunately at this steakhouse sides are at an additional cost. :(

So since we were celebrating my dad's birthday, he got a complimentary birthday cake slice...not your rinky dink Betty Crocker box cake with whipped cream frosting but a trilayer dark chocolate cake with dark chocolate ganache. Definitely the best way to end a fabulous steak dinner. The one slice of cake was enough to feed the 5 of us with some to spare!

The service at Players Steakhouse was polished and impeccable...they even refilled our bread bucket with extra cracker bread after we had devoured the first batch!

If I remember correctly, the filet mignon was $29. The porterhouse was $45. The sides $5 each. Not cheap but the food was good and we were celebrating a special event.

If I ever do return to Fantasy Springs, I would absolutely eat at Players Steakhouse again!
Seafood chowder
Special of the day...chicken & shr…
The porterhouse steak...basically …
Filet mignon with roasted garlic g…

Check Indio Hotel Deals