Playa del Carmen Hotels

Browse 54 Playa del Carmen, Mexico hotel reviews for 233 Playa del Carmen hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Playa Paraiso Hotels16.1 km
Puerto Aventuras Hotels21.1 km
Cozumel Hotels27.2 km
Akumal Hotels32.9 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Playa del Carmen Hotels and Deals

#1 of 233 hotels in Playa del Carmen
jamaicabound420 says: "I absolutely loved staying here. First off the design of the hotel is kind of co..."
#2 of 233 hotels in Playa del Carmen
dbielicki says: "Of the many failure I can count during the hell that was my marriage our honeymo..."
$93
#3 of 233 hotels in Playa del Carmen
TouristKingPin says: "Acanto Boutique Hotel is a very nice Boutique hotel located in the heart of Play..."
$85
#4 of 233 hotels in Playa del Carmen
musicmouse says: "One of the best hotels I've ever been to. This is a 5-star hotel based on an ult..."
#5 of 233 hotels in Playa del Carmen
krisxcouture says: "Okay, I am highly miticulous when it comes to going into all-inclusive resorts a..."
$47
#6 of 233 hotels in Playa del Carmen
Noetsjie says: "Went with my family to this great junglestyle hotel in Playa del Carmen. It is a..."
#7 of 233 hotels in Playa del Carmen
ahtibat17 says: "My sister and I went to Riviera Maya for a nice, relaxing vacation to soak up th..."
#8 of 233 hotels in Playa del Carmen
Merch says: "We had a 12 hours direct flight to Mexico in front of us, so we decided to boOK ..."
#9 of 233 hotels in Playa del Carmen
MariaElizabeth says: "Perfect little hotel in Playa! Perfect location, perfect rooms, perfect service,..."
$41
#10 of 233 hotels in Playa del Carmen
Amandac08 says: "If your staying for a few weeks its a great option if you want to brush up on yo..."
$44
#11 of 233 hotels in Playa del Carmen
Schapie1 says: "Usually I will never give the maximum ratings, but this hotel simply doesn't des..."
$71
#12 of 233 hotels in Playa del Carmen
stephen2us says: "I stayed here in August of 2012 for a week. Here is the deal with most all incl..."
$107
#13 of 233 hotels in Playa del Carmen
Tacoma101 says: "Traveled to PDC with 12 friends from 7/4/10 to 7/12/10. We had two condos, A1 an..."
#14 of 233 hotels in Playa del Carmen
DillonSnow says: "Hostel Playa Rio is a great place for backpackers staying in Playa del Carmen. I..."
#15 of 233 hotels in Playa del Carmen
bubu932 says: "First of all when I got there the staff at Blue Bay Grand Esmeralda were wonderf..."
#16 of 233 hotels in Playa del Carmen
menoxie says: "this hotel is located at the end of the hotel strip: playacar. It is a very nice..."
$65
#17 of 233 hotels in Playa del Carmen
tozarslan says: "It is my assumption that since we booked the hotel room via Travelocity, we were..."
$68
#18 of 233 hotels in Playa del Carmen
TravelinCallie says: "Fusion Hotel is a spot that provides all you need in Playa del Carmen. With a re..."
#19 of 233 hotels in Playa del Carmen
WalterS72 says: "We stayed at the Mayan Palace Riviera Maya in September of 2004. We truly enjoye..."
$51
#20 of 233 hotels in Playa del Carmen
christine4321 says: "We couldn't resist another trip to The Riviera Maya, Mexico as we had a wonderfu..."
$63
#21 of 233 hotels in Playa del Carmen
cocottedepolliat says: "The hotel is located in "playacar" , a lot of other hotels and big houses too. ..."
#22 of 233 hotels in Playa del Carmen
Denni says: "Hotel was near 5the avenue and close to all clubs and night life. One block awa..."
#23 of 233 hotels in Playa del Carmen
Farore says: "This is a very nice hotel, breakfast can be included but we didn't. It is very c..."
#24 of 233 hotels in Playa del Carmen
rsg61 says: "I was looking for a hotel that was cheap and not to far from the action. I came ..."
#25 of 233 hotels in Playa del Carmen
Samaire13 says: "The hotel has a great setting pool in patio, lots of flowers and plants, rooms..."
$21