Playa del Carmen Flights: Find a Cheap Flight to Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Enter your travel details below to compare discount Playa del Carmen, Mexico airfare and deals from multiple sites:
Playa del Carmen photo

Cozumel International Airport (CZM)

Compare Sites (tip: select at least 3 sites to compare for maximum savings!)

Meet Other People Flying To Playa del Carmen

to November 20, 2017
Enrique is traveling to Playa del Carmen, Mexico
I will be staying at the Fives. I would like to go to snorkeling, fishing and visiting Mayan ruins.
to March 31, 2017
Dave is traveling to Playa del Carmen, Mexico
1 vouch 2 awards
Probably stay more in Tulum but basically hanging out on the coast a few weeks. I am considering hitting Meridian then Mexico city and flying home from there though. I know I'll be meeting other travelers but love to meet locals too!
to March 27, 2017
A TravBuddy member is traveling to Playa del Carmen, Mexico
i m now travelling between pdc and isla holbox; no specific plans, just enjoy sun, beach, parties, diving and kitesurfing; cool to meet up for a drink or bite,chekcing out nearby spots etc

Playa del Carmen Flight Tips and Information

Beach time!!
So as soon as i landed it started raining.. went through customs. and headed out to wait for grzechu.. he lands an hour later i think..  so i head out of the terminal and its drenching rain.. what a great start.  i had to catch a bus to ge…flight but finally found it.. had to wait for a LONG time cause his flight got delayed.  i see him walk…
Beach! Sea! Relaxing!!
At around 11, we reached our final destination of tis trip. Playa del Carmen. We would stay here, able to relax for a few days, before we went back home. It took everyone about 2 minutes to be utterly annoyed, thanks to the shopkeepers...we had 2 q…flight leaves...so they had an even less pleasant trip. I was glad to finally be home again, home sweet…
Canucks in Cancun
Okay, so I was in desperate need of a vacation from the long and extreme cold winter we were having in Montreal last April. I wanted to be in a warm and sunny place where I can reload myself on some good lovin' Vitamin C from Mr. SUN.…flight is not that bad anyways, compare to flying to Asia (13-14 hours long). Anyhow, I have mentally prepared…

Other Airports Near Playa del Carmen