Plan B

+45 33363656

Plan B Copenhagen Reviews

Chokk Chokk
One of the best places to enjoy beer at in Copenhagen Oct 29, 2011
It was a grey and moody Saturday in October with a fog hanging over the center of Copenhagen. I had agreed with my friend Jacob that we would go out for a beer and since I was driving I wanted to find a good place to enjoy the one beer I could drink and still drive. After some thinking I decided that we would head for Plan B in Frederikborggade and an excellent place to enjoy a beer if there is space to enter.

Plan B is a quite small place with an astonishing amount of different beers. The place opened almost 10 years ago and they have always about 250 different beers in bottles and around 50 on tap. The place reminds me of walking in to a flat that one of your friends had while studying in university. There are some groups of tables in the front room while there in the backroom only are a sofa group and a dining table area.

The serve brunch, lunch and light dinner in the place as well. The hardcore amongst the waiters are really knowledgeable about beer and beer brewing and they are more than willing to share it. When we entered we were really lucky to get a table, but as it was reserved for later we only had it for 35 minutes but it was enough for us to enjoy a beer. Jacob ordered a Belgian Westmalle while I went for a local dark pilsner that tasted really fabulous.
My dark BB dark Pilsner
The Brewhouse Braunstein
Inside Plan B
My friend Jacob in his new bike ja…
Chokk says:
Posted on: Oct 30, 2011
cicie says:
The title made me curious to read your review...LOL
Posted on: Oct 29, 2011