Plainfield Inn Southwest Houston

Plainfield Inn Southwest Houston Rates and Deals

Plainfield Inn Southwest Houston Reviews

montecarlostar montecar…
Ok place to crash for a night Mar 04, 2012
After Harry arrived late to Houston we decided to just crash a cheap hotel for a night before we drove to San Antonio the next day. I tried to find a Days Inn I knew close to the airport, but my GPS was unable to, so we just browsed for nearby hotels.

We found this Knights Inn by the highway and decided that we didn't want to be driving around, so we would stay there. The price was quite cheap for the two bedroom, around 50 dollars. The lobby and elevator look old and judging by some of the guests we were wondering if we should change our minds and go somewhere else, lol.

The corridor to the room was quite scary (have u seen the movie, "The shining"? Well I thought the twin sisters would appear anytime riding their tricycle), but the room was quite alright, standard for a hotel like this. The shower was also quite comfortable and they had good wireless internet too.

So, I guess this place is ok to crash for a night, it's not a wonderful hotel but it's not horrible either, and you can have a good night of sleep.
montecarlostar says:
I know!!! It was supposed to be a part of the experience! :P
Posted on: Mar 07, 2012
almond72 says:
Aaaaw, nobody tried to hack down your door with an axe ? How disappointing.... Ask for your money back !
Posted on: Mar 07, 2012

Plainfield Inn Southwest Houston Overview

The Knights Inn Southwest Tx Hotel is located in Houston (TX) making it one of the best hotels to stay at while in town. All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost comforts. Each guestroom is tastefully appointed with non smoking rooms, satellite/cable TV.Services and amenities available for guests at this Houston (TX) accommodation consist of disabled facilities, car park. The hotel offers outdoor pool to provide extra pleasure and relaxation for all guests. The hotel creates a balance of rich culture and modern convinience to ensure you a memorable stay. To make a reservation at the Knights Inn Southwest Tx Hotel Houston (TX) with our secure online booking form, please choose your preffered period of stay.

Plainfield Inn Southwest Amenities