Plain of Jars package
Plain of Jars package Phonsavan Reviews
Worthwhile tour to the Plain of Jars Oct 21, 2011
Took a tour package from Lao Youth Travel (ask for Mr. Insee), great tourist guide with good humor and friendly gesture. My package was visiting:-
- Tourist centre (bomb shells exhibite)
- Plain of Jars Site 3 (gorgeous paddy field hike, I got to witness harvesting)
- Russian tank
- Site 2 (has a great view of the area)
- Free lunch noodle soup (drinks not included)
- Free drink at whisky village
- Site 1 (has the most jars, and biggest jar can be found here, more than 6 feet in height!)
Started at 9am and ended at 4.30pm. Only 120,000 kips. It is considered the best itinerary if you only have one day in the Phonsavan. Don't bother to visit the Hmong village, I heard from other tourists it is not worth it to travel that far as nothing much to see in that village.
Join TravBuddy to leave comments, meet new friends and share travel tips!