Places to stay and go!

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Places to stay and go! Amsterdam Reviews

kquenten kquenten
Aug 09, 2007
If you wanna eat for a reasonable price, you have to go to "de Pijp". Many students go there so that's always a good sign. For about 10 euro's you can have a good meal (and in Amsterdam, that's cheap!). Budget Accommodation is the Stay Okay hotel near the "Vondelpark". You can find them on the internet. It's a good place to stay. Don't expect to much about the rooms but the location is very good.

I don't know when you are going exactly but if you wanna go to a bar or something, go on thursdays. That's the day that also all the students are going out. Good places to go out are "Paradiso", "de Melkweg" (that are names of places). You can also go near "het Spui". There you have the so called "handboogstraat" & "voetboogstraat" (two street names) and there you have a lot of bars, etc.

Related Travel Blogs About Places to stay and go!

Travel blog so far
January 03 2007     Oliver. You’re late! Carl barked at me. We had scheduled a meeting to run through the current situation on the recruitment sales pipeline.  I checked my watch…place called “Shark bay”.   Here we would go snorkelling and risk getting subcutaneous emphysema or blacking out through   shallow water black out due to the existing nitrogen…
Dan, Ben and Steves tour of South East Asia 2002
Wednesday 3rd April 2002 After 10 uncomfortable hours on lufthansa’s finest 747 we landed at Hong Kong’s Chek lap kok airport at about 7am, unfortunately we’d had seats in the middle row so di…place not very much to see though it’s pretty quiet.   We headed back to Victory, we’re off to the temples of Angkor tomorrow…
Back to School
Now that I am in school, I may cut the length of these posts for a while. Monday, June 1, was our first day of classes. It started with a quick orientation of the program and background on the Lorrai…Amsterdam. We thought we weren’t going to be able to go because we couldn’t find a place where we could all stay

Check Amsterdam Hotel Deals