Places to Visit in Kuala Lumpur !

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Places to Visit in Kuala Lumpur ! - MidValley Megamall

Places to Visit in Kuala Lumpur ! Reviews

nimic nimic
Kuala Lumpur - Must Not Miss Places! Jun 23, 2011
Since I always get messages from friends and TB's , I'm gonna share with you guys the places that you shouldn't miss when you come to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia,

I wonder which is No.1?

Of course, It's the Petronas Twin Tower & the KL tower that all Malaysians are proud of!

Those of you who want to visit the Skybridge should remember that limited number of tickets are issued per day on a first-come-first-served basis.

The price is about RM3 per person for a basic skybridge tour.

Of course you can't miss Batu Caves. This is a sacred place for Hindus in Malaysia. You'll be admired by the Indian culture here, as well as the 272 steps which you'll have to climb to get into the cave. Be careful if you have any flowers or bananas, as there are many mischievous monkeys here! xD

They have built the tallest Murugan Statue here as well.

Tips : If you don't like a place with lots of people, Avoid Batu Caves during Thaipusam. It can get real crowded.

For those of you who love shopping, then Bukit Bintang, MidValley Megamall and Sunway Pyramis is for you! Bukit Bintang is the shopping paradise for those of you who love Branded items. I myself love Pavillion Kuala Lumpur!

Sunway Pyramid on the other hand is a shopping mall built in the form of a pyramid. IT's next to one of the most famous theme park in Selangor "Sunway Lagoon". So ladies out there, you can send your husbands & children to the theme park, while you shop at Sunway Pyramid (and now they have renovated and extended it as well)

And Sunway Pyramid is located near my house. So give me a call , if you're there LOL

There are so many more places to write, but i'm out of time!

All of this places are connected by public transports , so don't worry. You can either take the "Light Rail Transit" to the Petronas Twin Tower, Monorail to Bukit Bintang or Komuter to "Subang Jaya - Sunway Pyramid"

Enjoy your stay in Kuala Lumpur
Kuala Lumpur
MidValley Megamall
Petronas Twin Towers
Sunway Pyramid

Related Travel Blogs About Places to Visit in Kuala Lumpur !

Dan, Ben and Steves tour of South East Asia 2002
Wednesday 3rd April 2002 After 10 uncomfortable hours on lufthansa’s finest 747 we landed at Hong Kong’s Chek lap kok airport at about 7am, unfortunately we’d had seats in the middle row so di…Kuala Lumpur . We arrived late afternoon and got a room at the Backpackers lodge in Chinatown . We went out to eat and then had a look around…
Travel blog so far
January 03 2007     Oliver. You’re late! Carl barked at me. We had scheduled a meeting to run through the current situation on the recruitment sales pipeline.  I checked my watch…visited by one of these little shits right on the back of my neck (which for the record was covered in mosquito repellent).   I look like a spotty mental…

Check Kuala Lumpur Hotel Deals