Places I've been to have fun in Cairo

Cairo, Egypt

Places I've been to have fun in Cairo Reviews

brewtea brewtea
Hard Rock Cafe at the Grand Hyatt in Cairo May 13, 2009
I love the energy. The staff is awesome. I thought the food sucked but I wasn't there to eat anyway. The DJ played a variety of Pop, Hip-hop, Khaleegi and Arabic pop music.

This place is absolutely hoping around 2am. Just wall to wall people. I had the time of my life. I think I went a total of 4 or more nights on my trip(s). Just Go!!
sevane sevane
Aug 08, 2007
"Friday's" is probably the less Egyptian place I've stepped while being in Egypt, but it's nice and clean (I've bumped into the cleaning lady at 8pm on a Friday, Friday being like our Sunday). As far as I remember, the entry is free and u can have some food served til late. There's even a DJ playing (at least when I was there) and a little dancefloor. The cool thing about "Friday's" is that it's located on the top floor of a boat which is on the Nile, but doesn't move. I have to say that the cafe that is on the ground floor is also really nice, you have an amazing view on the Nile (the bar is like "floating" on the Nile) and you can ask for a shisha. I also remeber that they had some nice juice cocktails choice :D

"Latex" must the the most famous club in Cairo. It's the club that is in the Hilton hotel, so it's classy and...expensive! But if you want to stay in the international flavour style, then it's the place to go. You might even (if you're lucky) bump into a regional celeb (my friend met Haifa, the Arab Brintey :P). Unfortunately I couldnt get in cuz I was only 18 and in Latex you must be 21 or so to get in :'(

"Cairo Jazz Club" was nice. I saw some tourists there, the drinks weren't that cheap but the night I was there a local band was playing and there was a great atmosphere. So check out for special events happening there!

A club I was really excited about but didn't like AT ALL was the hiphop club called "Bling Bling Club". It SUCKED though I was sooo excited about going there (I love RnB/hiphop)cuz half of the girls there are prostitutes (Egyptian ones, and I can tell I was shocked, me coming from Europe!!) and the people who hang out there are too "hiphop" in the bad way. Thank God I had a free entry and free drinks cuz I knew the DJ cuz it doesn't worth your money.

Check Cairo Hotel Deals