Pizzeria Zona A

V. SOLFATARA. 3 , Pozzuoli, Italy

Pizzeria Zona A Pozzuoli Reviews

Vipin Vipin
Great food, family atmosphere Oct 17, 2010
The place is not too far away from the Pozzuoli station, and so it is very easy to get to. It’s a place that is definitely for the locals more than tourists, so I really liked it for that reason. The people that go there are also a diverse range, from twenty-something year old friends to whole families together.

The range of food is perhaps small but sufficient. Anyway, the quality is very good. I had the seafood rice, followed by chocolate and nut cake. The quality was very good and was unpretentious - it was just simple, local food that was just done really well.

The deserts were very good too (I tried some of the profiteroles and tiramisu which my companions had ordered too!). I wasn’t too impressed with the quality of the fresh cream, but this is more of my Englishman’s bias than anything else. Britons produce the best cream in my opinion, and so everything else is just ok!!

This place offers good value for money. We ordered a main and desert which were all of a similar value and shared some wine, and the total cost was 10-15 euros each. Not bad value at all. Service is quick and efficient too, so I can‘t think of any reason why this place isn’t worth going to!

Check Pozzuoli Hotel Deals