Pizzeria Uno

www.unos.com - 603-888-6980

Pizzeria Uno Nashua Reviews

HardcoreWally Hardcore…
Unbelievable pizza and the best wings EVER!!! Feb 03, 2010
I had seen about this place on the Travel channel before heading to the States and knew it was a must!

You can not book at this place, so we headed down on a cold night and got in and asked for a table. We were told it'd be about a 45 minute wait but it was only about 25 I think. We had stayed at the bar drinking big strong drinks, excellent value for money!

Ordered the wings and words can not explain how good they are!!!

We also ordered a small pizza and when it came out we scoffed at the size of it and thought, this ain't enough, so we ordered another one.

Turns out they are very filling and we had to take that second pizza away with us and didn't eat it until the next day.

Even next day pizza from here is amazing!
jamartin39 jamartin…
Last minute drinks Apr 28, 2008
This Uno's has a great bar staff which is why this is one of our preferred bars to go to. They know their customers and take time to get to know the newer ones. We usually end up here later in the evening so there is seating at the bar for everyone because it tends not to be overly crowded unless of course there is a major sporting event happening.

The drinks are great and they always have some sort of beer special. I have had a couple of the menu items as well my favorites are the loaded nachos, or Buffalo wings.

This is a great place to stop and grab a drink, a snack, or stop by and watch sports on one the many televisions throughout the restaurant.
bspitel bspitel
Mar 18, 2007
My favorite deep dish is Pizzeria Uno. There are two down town and you can experience the city vibe while you are there. Get there early because it is small and you may have to wait if you go around dinner time.

Check Nashua Hotel Deals