Pizzeria Taormina

8 Kaiserstra├če, Landstuhl, Germany

Pizzeria Taormina Landstuhl Reviews

tjwood tjwood
Excellent food in lovely place Nov 22, 2012
I have eaten at this place many times in both this building and there old one in 2002. The had a building that was in frnt of Hotel Christine. The hotel bought the building and removed so there hotel could be seen better form the road. I think that is great because Taorminas now has a better location and an awesome area.

Inside is seating by the front window or the a small area, plus a room on the right that tables. The back dining room is larger with taller ceilings and seats teh most. The greatest part is teh terrace in back that is open almost ear round. Very nice to sit on and sip wine.

Recently a friend and I went to have dinner because right in the fall pumpkin in the sesaon dish. The chef there makes a really good pumpkin soup and as my friend says the "best ever" pumpkin ravioli. I had the Gorgonzola Chicken breast with pasta. Excellent! We each had a salad and split a .5L of wine and a water. Total bill was 50 Euros.

The lady at the next table had the Molten chocolate cake for desert. We both know that to be good since we split on the last time we dined there.

This also a great place to host parties as they areas for large groups. Definitely worth a visit or two!

Check Landstuhl Hotel Deals