Pizzeria SFO Bar & Grill

www.sfo.cc - (415) 563-3144

Pizzeria SFO Bar & Grill Fremont Reviews

RacquelT127 RacquelT…
Jan 21, 2008
SFO Bar & Grill is a nice sit down restaurant spot to grab lunch. It is a pretty big place, lots of room. Seems like a nice place to watch a sports game and eat some good food. There aren't as many TV's as most sports bars but it's good enough.

I've been here quite a few times, though it is pretty known and or well advertised for it's delicious Chicago-style pizza I have yet to order pizza. =) I've had their garlic fries, hamburger and fries, and nachos. All equally tasty, being that they are pretty much snack food. Having just an hour lunch to work with would make me a bit nervous to order a pizza. So I've opted out for more simpler dishes. I will definitely try it out one of these days when my nerves are calm and not worried about that hour deadline I must follow.

Being that there is a lot of space for customers to trickle in for lunch, snack or even dinner, it has worked out pretty well for me to gather there for quick business lunches. They sit the customers pretty far apart that we can easily take out our notepads, and laptops to discuss proposals, updates, and timelines. And not have many nosy people look our way to see what it is we are doing. It has worked out okay for me, let me know what you think.
RacquelT127 says:
lol.. SFO stands for San Francisco & Oakland. They first started off with SFO chains in SF and the O-town =) hehe ur funny.. haha even though I already kinda told u the answer to this one
Posted on: Jan 23, 2008
Dolphintrekker says:
Hi- when I first read the title, I was thinking, why was she having lunch at the airport?!?! LOL!!!!
Posted on: Jan 23, 2008