Pizzeria Da Caterina

Promenade du Larvotto

Pizzeria Da Caterina Reviews

JStraveler JStravel…
A Way to waste 48€ in Monaco Aug 09, 2015
What a great way to ruin a day! :)

It was our last day in Monaco and to our pleasure Italy's performance in the annual Fireworks Competition. So we decided to land at a nice spot to enjoy Italy perfoming. Nothing can beat a nice slice of pizza and risotto to compliment our support to Italy, especially when it is with a perfect view.

We spent 20 minutes in Pizzeria Da Caterina which is situated right by the beach. I understand there are lots of tourist but COME ON!!!!! The order came quickly which was a surprise. But the quality of our orders......... SPEECHLESS. Really badly undercooked risotto. I understand Italian cuisine is all about being ALDENTE , but this was seriously undercooked. Not to mention tasted disgusting leaving aftertaste as if one didn't brush teeth for 3 days.

My husband had the same aftertaste after his pizza. And he was reaallly looking forward to having a nice slice that evening.

The last drop in the cup was when my husband was paying and the old lady working there LITERALLY threw the check almost into his face.

Basically we paid 48€ total to get our mood screwed:))))

Well, the Fireworks was no match. It was simply FANTASTIC!
Monaco Map