Parque Fernandez Madrid, Cartagena, Colombia

Pizza en el Parque Cartagena Reviews

sarahsan sarahsan
Good Italian pizza Mar 02, 2013
I was walking the streets of the historic centre looking for a different restaurant when I passed Pizza en el Parque. It was located directly at the Parque Fernandez Madrid, just a block from the lively Plaza San Diego.

Pizza en el Parque is a small establishment with three tables downstairs and a few more upstairs, including a couple of tables on a narrow balcony overlooking the Park.

The interior was new, but with a rustic look and the atmosphere good. The service was attentive and friendly. I was even asked if I wanted my drink right away or with the pizza. The menu consisted of 18 differ pizzas in 3 different sizes. If you weren't happy with the type of pizzas on the menu, you could add a variety of ingredients at a small extra cost. I ordered the prosciutto and added black olives and red pepper and was delighted when my pizza arrived. It was the typical Italian type with the very thin crust and it was cooked to perfection.

Besides pizza, they serve soft drinks, beer and wine, but no dessert.

Pizza en el Parque is nothing fancy, but I can highly recommend it for their good pizza, nice atmosphere and friendly service.
Pizza en el Parque
Seating on the tiny balcony
Chandelier made of coke bottles
spocklogic says:
You can tell sometimes when restaurants take attention to details like the interior mosaic or outside wall painting that they care about their establishment and can translate into the attention to the quality of food too.
Posted on: Mar 02, 2013
sarahsan says:
Yes guys, it was a cute place with good pizza!
Posted on: Mar 02, 2013