Pizza Hut

Jakarta, Indonesia

Pizza Hut Jakarta Reviews

pearcetoyou pearceto…
Some Good, Some Bad May 30, 2011
I have been to, or ate from, two different Pizza Huts in Jakarta, and one in Bali. The Pizza Hut that we dined inside at in a mall in Jakarta was atroscious. First, and foremost, the service was absolutely the worst. It took an hour to get our pizza, as we watched other customers who arrived after us finish their meal before we even got ours. When we complained to the waitress, she basically just shrugged us off. And our waitress only came to our table twice, to take our order and to bring our order. We asked to speak to the manager and all he did was offer a lame apology. Second, the pizza I ordered was clearly not up to Pizza Hut standards. It was probably the crappiest I've ever had.

But the Pizza Hut near where Asri lives in Jakarta has much better pizza. I never dined inside; I've only ordered for delivery. The pizza is just like back home, but the best part is that a large pizza with delivery is only 5USD. We didn't eat at the Pizza Hut in Bali, just had drinks.

Pizza Huts in the USA are pretty consistent, wherever you go, but in Indonesia it apparently varies from store to store.
False advertisement!
pearcetoyou says:
I tend to agree. The only other american places I have been to outside of the USA are KFC (very popular in Asia) and Chilis. Oh, I also went to McDonalds in Kuala Lumpur. haha
Posted on: May 30, 2011
montecarlostar says:
LOL that's why most times I don't eat in american restaurants outside America... thanks for the warning!
Posted on: May 30, 2011

Related Travel Blogs About Pizza Hut

Thailand Trip - Day 2
BrunchWe woke up quite early that day. Felix was complaining because I kicked him in my sleep. We had king size bed for three of us, that kind of thing normally happens. After shower Ju called a cab …Pizza Hut, which we have hundreds of them in Jakarta , but it still nice. At Khao San, Felix ask him to take…

Check Jakarta Hotel Deals