Pizza Hut

(405) 382-1333

Pizza Hut Seminole Reviews

X_Drive X_Drive
Always good pizza May 11, 2008
In a very small town like Seminole, population of about 7,000 we happened to be there on a Sunday. We asked at our hotel and they told us that the only place to eat after 2:00 pm was the Pizza Hut! It struck me a very strange, but then it could have been worse. At least Pizza Hut is a decent place with thousands of locations all over the world. We were not the only people there that evening but it was pretty quiet. Our meal was just what we expected. Good pizza, and Pepsi, which is my personal favorite soft drink.
tweetylovinfreak says:
I used to work for this very pizza hut. Yes it has good pizza, I know I used to make the dough fresh every morning. I no longer work there due to moving out of state, and I no longer can work due to an injury I sustainted while working at this pizza hut. Dishwasher leaked all the time, water on tile floor, I slipped in the water landed on my hinney, broke my tailbone, due to how it broke, it wrapped itself around my syatic nerve and now I live with pain everyday from my left hip down to my left foot. This is the result of bad maintainace on the managements part.
Posted on: Nov 30, 2008
Traveling_Brian says:
Never thought I'd read a review about Pizza Hut on this website!
Posted on: Sep 09, 2008