Pizza Hut

(870) 793-5779

Pizza Hut Batesville Reviews

X_Drive X_Drive
Big city or Small Town, still a good pizza May 08, 2008
Yes, small towns have them too. And they do just as well in them as any large city. Pizza Hut Pizza Parlors are everywhere. Pizza Hut has been around for 50 years! Somebody has done something right. Their web site now shows something like 33 countries besides the U.S. And they keep changing while they expand. Now offering more than just pizza, you can get hot wings, pasta dishes, and even some deserts. Of course I like it because they serve Pepsi rather than that other stuff found around the world. I tried to find a place on their site that told how many locations they have but I guess they open so many new ones each year they can’t keep a count updated. All I know is that it seems no matter where you go there is one ready to serve you good pizza, from thin crust to thick pan-pizza. This is a good pizza place.
bernard69 says:
You're lucky in the States!because by us,Pizzahut's pizze are very average,in fact not good!
Cheers
Posted on: Sep 01, 2008
Vikram says:
I had the Amritsari Paneeri pizza when I was visiting my parents in Bengaluru last month. It was delish!
Posted on: Aug 31, 2008