Pizza Hut Italian Bistro

(520) 459 6300

Pizza Hut Italian Bistro Sierra Vista Reviews

Africancrab Africanc…
Delicious Penne Alfredo and Broccoli Cheddar Soup Mar 26, 2012
I do like Italian cuisine. This Pizza Hut offers a great menu for both sit downs and take-away. My daughter and I, have eaten here on several occasions, and ordered out on more than one count. My favorite sit in dish is the Penne Alfredo. when we order out, I normally order thin crusted pizza with veggie toppings. I have never been disappointed. I would recommend this Bistro over the Olive Garden in Sierra Vista.

Seeing as their food is really good, it does get very busy for both dinner and lunch. It is close to the military base and located mid town, attracting a big clientele. I believe they take reservations, however I have always been a walk in.

Service is great, you are met and greeted at the door, and seated by a pleasant waiter/waitress. Food portions are reasonable, quality is good, did I mention service was good? It is.

Price range: $7-15 per person.

Cuisine: Italian

Payments: Accepts cash, and all major credit/debit cards

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” Mark Twain.

Check Sierra Vista Hotel Deals