Pizza Express

London, England

Pizza Express London Reviews

Hemma17 Hemma17
Affordable Italian Food May 17, 2011
Pizza Express is a chain of Italian restaurants in the UK which serve a range of pizza and pasta dishes. The quality of the food is good and prices are reasonable. Also there a many money saving voucher available for Pizza Express online which offer a range of discounts so all around a good place to eat.
iamo iamo
Awesome Pizza Mar 13, 2011
Pizza Express is an amazing place where you can taste the best of pizza in London. It got a lot of branches in most attracted areas.
TravelinGert Travelin…
Tasty Pizza Mar 27, 2009
This is a chain, this particular parlor had wood fire stove to cook the pizzas, I do not know if they all have this feature. Enjoyed the Four Seasons pizza, which arrived the size of an over-sized dinner plate or small platter. Thin, handmade crust, everything on it very fresh and tasty. Prices reasonable, service very fast despite our group of 21
xxwishnonstarzz xxwishno…
Eh, okay.. Jun 05, 2008
Went here on a whim when everything else was closing or out of my price range. Basically, they're an up-scale-type pizza place, only in the sense that they have some nicer toppings and serve other menu items (pastas, salads, beer and wine) that you don't always find at pizza places. I enjoyed my time there, though the decor felt almost cafeteria-like... Food was adequate. I had the margherita (read: cheese) pizza with a glass of wine, and then the saving grace: Banoffee Pie (a banana, cream, and cookie type pie served with vanilla ice cream). I'd go back just for that yummy dessert! Pizza was about the size of a regular dinner plate and pretty filling. All of that, plus tip, came to 15pounds. Not bad.

Overall: pretty standard, adequate place for a pretty good pizza. Nothing to write home about (though...here I am writing about it...). Would go there again if faced with a lack of other, better options.
2win 2win
Nov 25, 2007
This is usually where we go when we can't decide where to go to eat!...There's so many in the area we live in, however, we always end up in the one at the corner of liverpool St!

Its extremely cosy in there, and the place is all glass so you can observe all the business people (men) who walk past, while you are eating. Usually when your with Shola (MsPurpleRain), she runs out numerous times, because she always spots someone she knows walking past!

The food is good. Obviously its all pizza and pastas. I'm not particularly fond of pixxa, but their pastas are pretty nice! The best thing however, is the lemon sorbet for dessert. It is absolutely awesome! Especially on a hot day! I'm a lemon freak, so it does it for me!

The staff in there are pretty cool aswell, apart from one guy who lacks in some customer service. But overall, its a great little place to meet up with the girls and catch up on things before actually hitting town!

Check London Hotel Deals