Pizza Eataliano

(1) 354 5454

Pizza Eataliano Budapest Reviews

Ils1976 Ils1976
good food for the right price May 23, 2015
Although I had never heard of it, considering all the signs, this had to be an Italian food chain, but one of the better ones I have visited in my trips abroad.

They have a nice selection of pizza, pasta, salads and other main courses such as meat, chicken and fish dishes, but I myself went for the Gnocci con Panne with loads of cheese and a bit of ham between as well. It was a bit heavy, but than again, that’s always the case, especially with loads of cheese in a menu.

Of course we couldn’t start of dinner with a starter first and our choice of the day were the mini breads with 5 sauces being garlic butter, homemade pesto rosso and pesto genovese sauce, black olives tapenade and gorgonzola butter. If this didn’t made you feel hungry, than let me tell you that the black olives tapenade was to die for … it was heaven on a plate and I was just so sad that we ran out of bread coz I was ready to order seconds just for this dip alone!

Since we sat outside on the terrace, I didn’t know what the inside of the place looked like but according to my mother it was big and clean, so not much bad to say here either.

The staff was kind and friendly and greeted us with a smile, so nothing wrong there as well … I guess you can call it your typically friendly food chain and if I ever happen to cross it again, I am surely going to revisit the place.
the building
our starter
my dish
Ils1976 says:
right! :)
Posted on: Nov 05, 2015
FoxyFauz says:
Essentially eatable italian food ;-)
Posted on: Oct 28, 2015