Pizza Dominium

www.pizzadominium.pl - +48 (12) 4296216

Pizza Dominium Krakow Reviews

czerw_kapturek czerw_ka…
Nov 08, 2007
As far as pizza is concerned, I’m a little expert. No, I’m not conceited, I just was in Italy: I was eating pizza in a traditional Italian pizzerias, buying small slices of pizza while going to Italian school, trying pizza made by the best Italian mamma, also (OK, with her help) preparing pizza by myself. In addition, I gained a recipe for the most delicious one. So, I am not too confident, I just only know what I am talking about.

Dominium is that kind of pizzerias that have locals in good areas, like this at the Market Square: opposite the Town Hall and Sukiennice, when in summer they make a garden available to clients it is a perfect location. But Dominium is also a local where are just common pizzas. Ok, lets be honest: for most people pizza is pizza. But for me pizza must be prepared with all of these wonderful smells, emotion and passion. And even if she is not perfect it feels that someone give his heart to it. The most wonderful pizza? Thin bottom, tomato sauce made from tomatoes, not from ketchup, mozzarella and basil – these are the basic products. Every extra ingredient change pizza into a completely new, incredible meal. Maybe I am finding fault with it, but pizza in Dominium really don’t convince me. Of course a choice is impressive: from margherita, capricciosa, hawaian, pepperoni to frutti di mare, hot chilli, london, mexicana, primavera and quattro formaggi. Of course also pizzas with chicken, prepared with traditional polish ingredients or vegetariana. Surprisingly for me is that there are a three choices between the bottom: “thin”, “traditional” and “extra thick”. But traditional bottom is very thin. However. Of course in Dominium you can try also “Italian” main dishes”, “Italian” pastas, salads (only one of them are Italian) and other “Italians”: sandwiches, soups and starters. This restaurant even from the name is only Italian: he doesn’t look like traditional pizzeria at all. Inside is warm, you can stare at the pizza maker sitting at a table, but… But. There is nothing Italian in it. No atmosphere, no loud and chatty waiters… It is just a local which serves pizza. Polish pizza. Maybe in different than Italian realities it’s good, but I will be obstinately compare it to them.

One adult person spend 20 – 30 zł, one student not more than 12 zł(discount). The cheaper pizza (the smaller, without any special ingredients) 11,50 zł, the most expensive one (XXL, thick bottom, a lot of ingredients) 41,50 zł. Pasta 16 – 21 zł, soups 6,50 zł, sandwich about 15 zł, drinks 5,50 – 6 zł.

Others: accept credit cards, air-condition, birthday parties for children, pizza by phone, pizza online, special offers, discounts (you have to ask), possibility booking a table or a whole room.
kamja says:
eh, studenckie życie... mają tam dobre sałatki i quiche.
Posted on: Nov 09, 2007
Posted on: Nov 08, 2007
the_bill the_bill
Jul 14, 2006
Excellent

pasta and pizza. Very friendly staff that warmed up even more after we

made an effort with our limited knowledge of the Polish language to say

thank you. Also, a great place to enjoy a cold beer on a hot summer day

and admire one of Poland's UNESCO World Heritage Sites, Cracow's

Historic Centre.
czerw_kapturek says:
i can't agree with you. pizza there are not the best, unfortunatelly, because the location is almoust perfect. you need to come again to kraków and try really good pizza :)
Posted on: Nov 07, 2007
travelman727 says:
I think pizza and beer is a universal language!
Posted on: Aug 03, 2006