Pivovarský Klub

222 315 777

Pivovarský Klub Prague Reviews

HORSCHECK HORSCHECK
Pivovarsky Klub Dec 27, 2016
On my last day in Prague of my December 2015 trip, I chose Pivovarsky Klub (Beer Club) for dinner. It is actually the sister restaurant of Pivovarsky Dum, which I visited in December 2014 (see separate tip).

Pivovarsky Klub is a two level restaurant and pub. The ground floor is mainly a pub and bar area for beer drinking, whereas downstairs in the basement the restaurant can be found.

When I visited the basement restaurant most tables were either occupied or reserved, but the waitress still found me a place at an actually reserved table. Interesting enough the people who allegedly made the reservation didn't show up. This happened a few times to me in the Czech Republic, which then gave me the impression that restaurants just place the "Reserved" sign on the tables to force new customers to ask for a free table.

The drink list is long and ranges from regional to international beers, with 6 changing different beers on tap. I decided for a local unfiltered pale Lager Bendict for 42 CZK.

The menu offers a wide selection of local meals as well as beer snacks. I opted for beef in candelsauce with dumplings (Svickova) for 235 CZK.

My meal was tasty and filling and the beer was yummy, so that I ordered a second one. All in all I enjoyed my time in the Pivovarsky Klub and I would definitely go there again.

Directions: The Pivovarsky Klub is located in Prague's Karlin district. The metro stop Florenc (line B and C) and the bus terminal Florenc can be found only about 200 metres west of the restaurant.
Pivovarsky Klub
Pivovarsky Klub
Pivovarsky Klub: My unfiltered pal…
Inside Pivovarsky Klub
odiseya says:
Nice
Posted on: Jan 20, 2017
mikeym mikeym
Beer selection is Heavenly! Aug 30, 2012
For those of you who love a good beer along with a hearty traditional Czech meal, this is the establishment. Very easy to find, only a 10 minute walk from the Florenc metro station in Karlin (Praha 8) which happened to be steps away from our hotel. Believe me when I say this, Prague is a very walkable city so you will not be going out of your way to visit this wonderful place.

What a phenomenal selection of domestic and imported brews. Over 200+ beers served as well as 6 regional beers on tap that rotate weekly. Pivovarky also sells the "Giraffe" which is a huge personal beer tap for you and your friends. The staff was courteous and very knowledgable about what they serve and how they serve it. They have light, amber and dark beer to satisfy anyone's desires.

The patrons that flooded this bar were fun to socialize with. The one thing that I really enjoyed was the seating and atmosphere. Sitting at the long tables made you want to interact with the locals and other travelers rather than secluding yourself from the world.

Check it out for yourself. I wouldn't steer you wrong :)
HORSCHECK says:
Excellent review with good photos. I have been to this place as well and like you I really enjoyed it.
Posted on: Jan 15, 2017