Pisco Bar

Pasaje Tello 215 - Miaflores, Lima, Peru
Pisco Bar - Cheers with Pisco!
Pisco Bar - Cheers with Pisco!
Pisco Bar - inside the bar
Pisco Bar - inside the bar

Pisco Bar Lima Reviews

yadilitta yadilitta
A quiet and relaxed Pisco Bar Mar 26, 2009
I have heard about this place, but didn't go to it until Tone & Christian showed it to me, haha.

It's located in Miraflores area, not even 2 blocks away from the avenue, close but far enough not to be in a noisy street. The atmosphere reminds me to an old bar, wooden and with cozy chairs / sofa. I like the fact that you can listen to some music, but it's not loud, which allows you to talk to your friends.

Their specialty are the pisco cocktails. They say they serve over 50 different cocktails, we'll see, haha. They also offer wine, beer and other drinks. Also have appetizers to share.

This small and cozy place has a nice vibe. Definitely a good choice if you are looking for a quiet place, where you can enjoy a drink and a nice conversation :)
Cheers with Pisco!
inside the bar
yadilitta says:
Pisco is the national liquor. It's made of grapes, a sort of brandi, like a grappa :)
Posted on: Mar 31, 2009
silan says:
Great review! I'll have to check it out when I visit in July!
Posted on: Mar 30, 2009
jaeden says:
Congrats on the review! What's pisco?
Posted on: Mar 30, 2009

Related Travel Blogs About Pisco Bar

First day on Mallorca,
Ana had a normal working day, so I decided to walk the day to explore everything south of my place (hotel Cupido). Again the sun was shining and I had a deep blue sky. Incredible after what happ…PISCO SOUR.... My favorite drink in Lima. We went there and found a small bar with good music (for Nina…
Peru!
How do I put into words the expressions, the scents, the tastes of Peru! It's not easy. I have been fortunate enough to travel extensively through Western Europe over the past seven years and even …pisco sour. Evidently, this bar made the best in Lima ... I still don't know exactly all that goes into…

Check Lima Hotel Deals