Piroshky, Piroshky

1908 Pike Place, Seattle, WA, USA
Piroshky, Piroshky - Baked goods ready for sale.  All I can say is yum, yum, yum.
Piroshky, Piroshky - A piroshky is a Russian pastry with a variety of fillings--this one is stuffed with potato, onion and mushrooms.
Piroshky, Piroshky - Pastries assembled in the window
Piroshky, Piroshky - Getting a coffee at Starbucks to go with my piroshky.  All through Pike Place Market, people were carrying the yellow Piroshky, Piroshky bags.  This location is at the original Starbucks and you can see the Piroshky, Piroshky sign a few stores down.
Piroshky, Piroshky - Piroshky, Piroshky--in Pike Place Market, a few shops from the original Starbucks
Piroshky, Piroshky - More pastries ready to bake

Piroshky, Piroshky Seattle Reviews

Marina2710 Marina27…
Tourist Trap Sep 08, 2013
OK I'm Russian and I live in Seattle. I do not buy these things nor do I take my visiting, out of town friends here.

The pyroshki they make here taste nothing like the real deal. They are overpriced and disappointing. If you want authentic your best bet is to find a slavic deli where they are made at a fraction of the price.

Do not worry though, Seattle had multiple noteworthy bakeries in almost every neighborhood. For recommendations just message me.
travelfan1963 travelfa…
Seattle with a Russian Flair Jun 02, 2010
One beauty of Seattle's Pike Place Market is the different foods for sale from around the world. Since 1992, family-run Piroshky, Piroshky has offered Seattle locals a taste of amazing Russian baked goods.

Popular flavors include beef and cheese, potato onion mushroom, and smoked salmon piroshkies, along with apple cinnamon rolls. I personally loved the salmon and the apple cinnamon pastries. Unusual flavors include cabbage and onion, sauerkraut carrot and cabbage, or rhubarb piroshkies. These pastries are tender and flaky, served piping hot from the oven. At $3.00 to $5.00 each, this bakery is a find, as one pastry is a meal in itself.

Piroshky, Piroshky has a Russian-feel the moment visitors enter. Cabinets are painted with Russian folk art and staff t-shirts in Russian say "That's how we bake". Guests can watch trays of pastries being assembled at an incredible pace in the front windows.

This bakery has been featured in several newspapers and food shows. Piroshky, Piroshky is also on the Seattle food tour.

A few cautions about this bakery are lines are long (the bakery has a rope line!) and there are only four counter seats for eating in. Pastries must be purchased to go.

Located near the original Starbucks location, I stumbled upon this bakery by following the fantastic aroma of fresh-baked bread. This bakery is a treat--I liked it so much I ate here three times in one weekend.

For a taste of Moscow in Seattle, Piroshky, Piroshky is a must.
Pastries assembled in the window
More pastries ready to bake
Piroshky, Piroshky--in Pike Place …
Baked goods ready for sale. All I…
nicolecarp says:
Great review! I've been to Pike Place before but there was so much going on I didn't know where to stop. Thanks for the tip!
festerwretch says:
Congrats on the feature! :D
sarahsan says:
Congrats on your featured review Donna!

Check Seattle Hotel Deals