41 Spring St., New York, NY, USA - 212.274.8883

Pinkberry New York Reviews

yur yur
A kid again. Jul 02, 2011
This is the place that when I visit New York City, I must visit too! I feel like a kid again when I'm in line waiting for my turn to give my order. Tip: I love the mango and pomegranate frozen yogurt, please try it if you have not yet....

But if you are a fruit lover like me, I would go for the fruit bowl with extra added whipped cream on top. Yummy! Delicious! I'm out of words to describe it.

I am also lucky to find out that where I live there's a newly opened Pinkberry so that means I could become like a kid anytime I want.

The store's interior designed is another thing that caught my eye. It was modern and pleasing to the eyes. The mixture of colors is like sensory overload to me. Then I found out, that the designer of the stores is Philippe Starck. I've always been a fan of his work too.

Anyways, If you are looking for a quick bite or should I say a quick brainfreeze in the middle of the sweltering heat in NYC, visit this place. It's amazing. There are few locations in Manhattan, I go to the 8th avenue location. It's close to Alpha Fusion, another great place to food trip in Manhattan.

Check New York Hotel Deals