Ping pong dimsum

Oxford Circus, London, United Kingdom

Ping pong dimsum London Reviews

TravellinChic Travelli…
Good dimsum chain Apr 06, 2011
This is one of our favorite dimsum place in London. My italian classmate is the one who introduced me to this and we have been coming several times usually with my italian classmate bec this is one of his favorites :P

The dimsum are super and the tea is very nice and interesting that my singaporean classmate took pictures of the flower tea :)

I believe the first time is with a group of classmates which was arranged by my italian classmate (but of course!)

Then, more later :P

Highly recommend but not cheap tho :)

Good for groups and date :)
TravellinChic says:
I dunno, I only know the game :P Hehehe it's a chain of restaurants tho :)
Posted on: Apr 06, 2011
krina krina
Great food, crap service! Jul 06, 2011
I've been to Ping Pong (Soho) three times and the food is always amazing, I really love it. The first 2 times the service was just disgraceful, we were left waiting for a bill for what must have been about 30 min, despite asking several times, and the worst thing is the service charge is already added on so you can't even not tip. But the food was so good it sort of balanced out and kept me coming back!

The last time was for a friends birthday so there was a big group of us. Instead of getting better service as we were clearly a big group who were going to spend quite a bit of money there, the service was worse. Then at the end when we got the bill in, they had added a load of stuff that we hadn't ordered.

I would normally try and get past these things just for a bite of their steamed rice parcels, but I'm not even going to try anymore! But this might just be me, so give it ago and see what you think as the food is really good.
Threesixty Threesix…
Ping Pong Oxford Circus Aug 01, 2011
People, I love Ping Pong!!!

To be quite honest I've eaten so much terrible and quite basic Chinese food though my life time in England and was slowly getting sick of Chinese restaurants and their neon orange sweet and sour sauces.

When I was told that Ping Pong only served Dim Sum, I thought I was going to leave starving and unsatisfied. I couldn't have been more wrong! This restaurant is lovely, with a great atmosphere and wonderful selection of dishes. I think my butterscotch ice cream and chocolate brownie desert really sealed the deal for me. If there is a better Chinese restaurant in the city of London please let me know. Until then Ping Pong is the only place for me in London Town :)
Ping Pong, London ...ummmmmm!

Check London Hotel Deals