Pillow Talk Backpacker's Hostel

Pillow Talk Backpacker's Hostel Rates and Deals

Pillow Talk Backpacker's Hostel Singapore Reviews

mistere mistere
Very clean, very friendly Sep 15, 2013
I stayed at this hostel for a few days during my ten month travelling trip of Southeast Asia. I didn't spend too long in Singapore on that occasion but there was plenty to do at the hostel.

I think when I got there it hadn't been open that long but you could tell the owners really enjoyed running it, especially Elaine. There was a nice family feel about the place as everyone would gather in the evenings. I think while I was there it was lantern festival and the owners took everyone around with lanterns. I also remember there being a martial arts display along with some of the Spaniards singing. I unfortunately didn't have a skill I could bring to the table!

It was a nice place to stay, very clean and you could secure your stuff with keyed lockers underneath the beds. There were also laptops you could use and also tea and coffee you could drink.

The location of the hostel isn't too bad as it isn't that far from Lavender MRT station. From there you can get anywhere in Singapore really. It is also quite near Jalan Besar stadium if there is something going on there too.

All in all, I'd definitely recommend this place. The owners definitely put a lot of effort into making this place great for travellers. Enjoy it if you stay there!
Sorry this is taken from their sit…

Pillow Talk Backpacker's Hostel Overview

Pillow. Talk Backpacker’s Hostel in Central Singapore=========== A hostel by avid backpackers, we seek to touch and inspire fellow backpackers, in our own ways, when our paths crossed. We want to share our stories and we want to hear the life-enhancing and mind-expanding journeys and to celebrate with fellow backpackers whom have reached the destinations of their dreams. The information solid, the people so true, the thought to travel is endlessly inspiring.

Pillow Talk Backpacker's Hostel Amenities

• Laundry service
  • Bicycle Rental
  • Casino
  • Excursions
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Towels