Pigeon Point

(868) 639-0145

Pigeon Point Reviews

seamerry seamerry
Not the greatest beach in Tobago Jun 04, 2010
Pigeon Point really has its days. Some days its gorgeous and other days its horrible. Over the years it has gotten a lot of negative attention based on a few crazy boat drivers that pass in and close to the swimming areas.

It is also one of the few beaches that you have to pay to enter. However once you pay, it has many local shops, fast food restaurants and local live entertainment. This is the beach most tourists end up at however it is not nearly one of the best beaches in Tobago. Overall Pigeon Point beach is okay, but I do not recommend it.
tobago1 tobago1
Dec 26, 2007
We first visited Pigeon Point in 1991 before it was developed, it was perfect and safe. We have been back many times and seen it's decline, first beach umberellas then music,TV, mobile phones,the stink of cooking,topless women,the local steelband toting for business and more than I like to remember including robbery and a shooting.

The last time we visited we left after less than 5 minutes and with the help of our Taxi driver (who let our feelings be known to whoever was in charge) we found another lovely beach, it hopefully still exists. If you like Pigeon Point then you will love Blackpool, England!!

Related Travel Blogs About Pigeon Point

Pigeon Point, Tobago
I popped across for the weekend in Tobago - Trinidad's pretty little sister. My parents had come over for a weeks holiday so I went across to join them.The journey from Trinidad to Tobago can be done…Pigeon Point, a beach nearby. As you can see from the pictures, it looks everything like a tropical…
Antigua Beaches.Antigua is said to have 365 beaches, one for every day of the year. All are open to the public, and so the challenge posed to a visitor is not how to gain access to the best of them b…Pigeon's Point beach is a favourite spot for the local community as well as visitors, Pigeon
Paradise is Tobago
In 2005 I went to Tobago with my then boyfriend. Landing on the small airport runway lined with palm trees with lush vegetation and the bluest skies I thought, i have landed in paradise and my opinio…Pigeon point is the only beach we had to pay to go to and i didn't think…

Compare Crown Point Hotel Rates (1.8km away)

Pigeon Point Map