Pierogarnia Stary Młyn. Podlaszewscy sp.j.

28 Łazienna, Torun, Poland
Pierogarnia Stary Młyn. Podlaszewscy sp.j. - from 11:03am to 10:56pm lol

Pierogarnia Stary Młyn. Podlaszewscy sp.j. Torun Reviews

EmyG EmyG
Stary Młyn Jan 25, 2016
I recommend this restaurant for those who are really hungry and would like to eat in friendly and cozy atmosphere.

This place is said to be the best in town. I haven't been to all of the restaurants in Torun but Stary Mlyn might be really the best, yes. They serve here traditional Polish food and as Polish I was not disappointed. Food was really good. The menu offers many dishes but the restaurant is known mainly for its baked pierogies (dumplings). I took the very basic ones with meat. Dumplings from the oven were delicious. And huge. You can get them in two sizes - big and even bigger! Don't order too much, portions are enormous. I ordered my meal just for me and I ended up having enough food for 3 people at least! You won't leave here hungry, that's for sure. Three pierogies are enough for most, but if you ordered more than you can eat, they will box up any leftovers if you will ask them.

The waitress who served me was very friendly and helpful. It is a very popular venue with tourists and locals alike. When I will be back in Torun I'll be sure to visit "Stary Mlyn" again.
baked dumplings with meat
my kind of tea
Polish starter - pickles and lard
żurek