Pierce's Pitt Bar-B-Que

www.pierces.com - (757) 565-2955

Pierce's Pitt Bar-B-Que Williamsburg Reviews

Andy99 Andy99
Pierce's Pitt for the best in BBQ! Mar 20, 2008
I can't say enough about Pierce's Pitt Bar-B-Que! This is an eatery that you must visit when in Williamsburg! Pierce's serves the best in Virginia-style pulled pork barbeque. The restaurant is family owned and has been serving at this location since 1971. The smokehouse on the premises assures the BBQ served is always fresh and tasty.

BBQ sandwiches are the mainstay at Pierce's. I almost always have a Jumbo with Slaw (5 oz.), but a Regular (4 oz.) is also available. The crinkle fries are outstanding, too!

Other sandwiches, including burgers, chicken, and hot dogs are also sold. BBQ dinners and salads are also on the menu.

Pierce's is always packed with locals. They know.
Pierce's Pitt Bar-B-Que
Jumbo with Slaw pulled pork barbec…
Pierce's sign
alexindc says:
I would have to agree 100% on this review. I lived in Newport News for four years and used to always make out-of-the-way trips up there. Many times we'd get food to eat there, and then a container each of BBQ and slaw to take home for lunch the next day.
Posted on: Oct 07, 2009

Related Travel Blogs About Pierce's Pitt Bar-B-Que

The Road to Williamsburg
We had been planning our Williamsburg trip for a while. Williamsburg is one of our favorite road trip destinations and hardly a year goes by that we don't visit there.  But, we ha…Pitt Bar-B-Que .  (See review.) Pierce's is an institution in Williamsburg and a must…
Colonial Williamsburg
Late September and time for a fall road trip. With Drew and Julia both at university, this was the first trip for just Susan and I in a long time. We decided to do a trip along the Eastern Shore--th…Williamsburg in 2 1/2 hours. We  arrvied in time for lunch at one of our favorites, Pierce's Pitt Bar-B-Que . Pierce

Check Williamsburg Hotel Deals