Piecora's NY Style Pizza

www.piecoras.com - 206-322-9411

Piecora's NY Style Pizza Seattle Reviews

Traveling_Brian Travelin…
Nov 02, 2007
Pizza. Perhaps the greatest food ever invented. If you know me, you know how important pizza is to me. It doesn't matter how bad the pizza is, I'll still probably enjoy it. But with so many options, its hard to find a good pizza maker.

If you find yourself near the Capital Hill neighborhood of Seattle, I would recommend checking out Piecora's. It's a true NY style pizza place. And for those of you who aren't familiar with NY style pizza, its best characterized by its oversized, thin, flexible crust.

Piecora's may seem a bit pricey at first, but when you see the size of a whole pie, you'll understand you are getting your money's worth. And did I mention it is really good pizza? Oh, and they don't do small, medium, and large like other companies. You by it by the slice, half a pie, or the whole pie. Buy the whole pie. You'll want left overs.

The also do pasta, salads, and calzones. To be honest, its hard for me to even try other things on the menu because I love their pizza that much. Although... it has been a while since I had a good calzone...

They cater and do banquets if that's your thing. Fortunately I live within delivery distance, so Piecora's is only a phone call away. Don't miss out.
New York Style Pizza