Piece Hostel Kyoto

Check Kyoto Hotel Deals

Piece Hostel Kyoto Reviews

tlenot tlenot
Highly recommended Hostel in Kyoto Oct 27, 2014
I haven't travel much, but I'm going to go ahead and say this is the best hostel I've been in and highly recommend it. I booked this through booking.com. The price was a total of 19,800.00 Yen for my cousin and I for three nights. In US, it was about $30 per person. I got the bunk bed room, and it was quite small but you don't really need much for a room except to sleep. There's a TV inside too if you want to watch TV. Also a sink and mirror within the room. The location is pretty awesome, maybe 5 mins walk from the Kyoto Station. It is located in a residential area but once you know where it is, it's pretty easy to walk from and to the station. They also include breakfast in the price and I thought it was delicious. They also have a bar if you just want to hang out at the place during the night, and finally they also sell all day bus passes which you will need in Kyoto to visit all of the sightseeing. The hostel, and everything (showers and toilets) in it is very new, modern, and clean. Again, Highly recommend this place.
Kyoto Tower, which is near the sta…
flying_dolphin7 flying_d…
Piece Hostel Kyoto May 30, 2013
The hostel was 3-5 minutes walks to the JR Station, it was newly open in April'2013. A very small bedroom with sharing public washroom at ground floor. Nice equipped kitchen with simple breakfast and drinks are provided every morning.

A book shelf with international books and guidebooks, and free internet at the lobby but the little bit poor wi-fi in the room, it's only can use in at the public area.

The staff are very friendly. If you are backpackers , it's recommend to stay at this hostel. We stayed 2 nights for total YEN 14,4000.
trippin_jen says:
this looks really nice and cozy! i love it!
flying_dolphin7 says:
yeah so we only use the wifi at the lobby, but lobby was cozy :)
sylviandavid says:
it looks nice..... but too bad on the limited Wi-Fi
Vanessa_Mun_Yee Vanessa_…
Cheap and New Jul 11, 2013
My family selected this hostel months ago before I decided to tag along. It was a fun experience to stay in a hostel where no private bathroom attached. This was my first time staying is such accommodation. Not really loving the shared bathroom but I did like the common area at the kitchen. I felt like home.

This hostel located very near to the Kyoto train station but it was very tricky to find this hostel as it is located in a very quiet residential area. I wouldn't have found it if it wasn't for the detailed instruction!

I opted for a single room which is OK for me because there is a sink in the room. The room is super tiny and basic. There is only one single bed, sink and a flat screen TV on the wall. Though they do provide me a bath towel. The shared bathroom was not bad after all, I love the powerful shower head. As this is a brand new hostel ( opened in Apr this year) everything are sparkling clean.

There are 3 apple computers at the tiny lobby for guest usage. The staff speak good English and were very helpful.

There are coin operated washer (¥200 per load) and dryer (¥100 for 30minutes) (located by the little courtyard outside the kitchen

The rate is super cheap considering the location, the breakfast and the free WiFi
Tiny room
Clean single bed
flat screen TV
Piece Hostel Exterior
superchon superchon
New, Great location Dec 02, 2013
This hostel was great! I booked a double private room for myself. I paid for 2 people of course, but it came with my own sink and mirror, king-sized bed and flat screen tv mounted on the wall. It also has its own air conditioner. It includes towels.

The rest rooms are shared by gender and included them on every floor. The showers are downstairs separated by gender but are very clean large rooms with stalls. It included shampoo, conditioner and body wash.

Breakfast was included . The breakfast was toast and breads and also a japanese breakfast of different rices. It included complimentary tea and coffee. There is a bar and cafe in the sitting area which was very convenient on those nights in and to mingle with others. The location was great. It was a 3 minute walk from Kyoto station which is where the Shinkansen trains are. There are lots of shops and restaurants in the train station as well. There are also convenience stores nearby to buy food and drinks etc.

The hostel had a great staff. Although the reception technically closed early, there was always a manager there late who could help you if needed. Bikes are available to rent all day which makes it easy sight see throughout the city. Washing machine and dryers, Apple computers, wifi and refrigerator are available.

I definitely recommend this place. It is well worth the price.

Check Kyoto Hotel Deals