Pickled Tea Hostel

11 Myaynigone Zay Street, Yangon, Myanmar
Pickled Tea Hostel - one of the little sitting areas
Pickled Tea Hostel - our balcony off our room
Pickled Tea Hostel - bathroom, lots of space
Pickled Tea Hostel - Spacious comfortable bunk beds and beds. The dorms were actually more impressive!
Pickled Tea Hostel - bathroom

Check Yangon Hotel Deals

Pickled Tea Hostel Yangon Reviews

halilee halilee
One of the nicest hostels I've stayed at! Mar 07, 2016
We spent sadly only one night at this excellent hostel in a twin room with bunk beds and a balcony. It's exceptionally clean, rather spacious and modern. The ceiling is extra high and the top bunk quite high above the bottom and lots of head room a,so at the top so it doesn't feel like you are in bunk beds. Each bed also has a plug in and a small shelf, night light and reading light. It was really great. The bathrooms were very nice as well, clean with lots of room. They are shared bathrooms. What impressed me the most was when I sneaked a peak at one of the dorm rooms, each of the top bunks extend past the bed with an end table and floor space not unlike a mezzanine floor, so they really had Their own private space. I've never seen that in a dorm room before. Super nice!

The staff were lovely and helpful in arranging taxis and whatnot. There is a laundry service which charged around 300-500 kyat per piece. There is a table inside and a couple outside to sit and hang out and have breakfast. They sell drinks, including beer for a very reasonable 1000. Kyat per can.

Breakfast is included and consisted of a small plate of fruit and a couple local dishes that were delicious. It was small bit very tasty. Tea and coffee were also served.

The location is brilliant, only 15 minutes walk to Shwedagon pagoda and the park. There is also a strip mall located nearby.

I would highly recommend this hostel, it is definitely worth the price! Brilliant!!
Spacious comfortable bunk beds and…
bathroom, lots of space
bathroom
our balcony off our room

Check Yangon Hotel Deals