Pick pockets

Johannesburg , South Africa

Pick pockets Johannesburg Reviews

S-Jay S-Jay
Jun 23, 2007
"Be careful with your things, dont leave anything on show" My mother yelled as i went to the boarding gates.

Id been to SouthAfrica before and knew that there was a high crime rate, but isnt that the case every where?

I took a 13hour flight to get to the destination and when we hit the tarmack i needed the bathroom.

After visiting the ladys room to powder my nose I placed my bag on the bathroom work top, took out my phone and switched it on placing it ontop of my bag..... I turned the tap on and put my head over the sink to splash my face with water and when looking up, my phone was gone!

I guess its my own fault and the excuse i was far to tierd to think people could steal so fast!

Lucky my friend lent me a phone so i could contact my family to let them know id arrived, however ill always remembre my mothers words.
1smile2adore says:
Thanks for this insight. I am really nervous about taking my laptop, but my husband advices that I take it. So, I bought a purse that would accommodate my handling it should something go down.
Posted on: Sep 13, 2007